Conqueror of Social Advertising
Alongside Google, Facebook has been dominating digital dollars for the past couple years. Per Hanapin’s recent report, The State of Paid Social, only 7% of marketers are NOT investing in Facebook. Here’s a look at how the other 93% are investing their budgets and their time on this leading social platform.
are investing the majority of their social budget in Facebook
are also investing the majority of their social budget in Facebook
Surprisingly, most advertisers aren’t investing in some of Facebook’s newer ad features
This means it’s the perfect time for you to test different formats and find out what options are most effective for you and your brand.
In the next 12 months 71% of advertisers plan to increase their budgets in Facebook. That makes Facebook a top investment channel alongside Google AdWords and Mobile.
What's the next big thing in Social?
Over 4 billion video views happen on Facebook everyday. Video ads and Facebook Live allow for a more engaging experience and behind-the-scenes look for the user.
Some marketers have even said that they believe Facebook will be all video in about 5 years! Only time will tell, but there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be using video now on Facebook, whether paid or organically.
Could Facebook be ALL video in 5 years?!