Top Notch PPC Training at the PPC Hero Summit
There’s a couple of things you should know about Hanapin Marketing:
- We’re a digital marketing company that focuses on PPC (which includes paid search, paid social, display, mobile, and programmatic)
- We produce the popular industry blog PPC Hero
- The Largest All PPC Conference, Hero Conf, is also produced by Hanapin
- We are a HUGE supporter of education and thought leadership for the PPC Community
Why am I telling you all this? Because these facts lead into why we’re hosting a new virtual (and free!) event called the PPC Hero Summit.
The Summit is a 3 hour online digital summit featuring 6 PPC sessions with the writers behind PPC Hero.
- Looking for a better search or social strategy?
- Interested in the latest scoop on important industry updates?
- Starting CRO and want some great tips and tricks?
- Wanting to conduct and optimize a competitor analysis?
- Needing to pivot because your PPC account is tapped out or ineffective?
Then the PPC Hero Summit is the perfect event for you. Along with Hanapin’s own PPC Heroes, we’ll also be featuring Brad Geddes and Fred Vallaeys!
11:00am – 11:30am EST: Machine Learning in Today’s Paid World
11:30am – 12:00pm EST: Creating a Killer Paid Search & Paid Social Strategy
12:00pm – 12:20pm EST: Important 2018 Google AdWords Updates
12:30pm – 1:00pm EST: CRO 101: What it is and Why it Matters
1:00pm – 1:30pm EST: A Step Ahead: Analyzing Your Competition
1:30pm – 2:00pm EST: When & How to Pivot Your PPC Strategy
The PPC Hero Summit will take place on Wednesday, February 28th from 11am – 2pm EST. We’ll be using the Twitter hashtag #ppcherosummit to answer questions and respond to any feedback.
Can’t make it?
That’s ok! We’ll email all registrants the recording and slides after the Summit is over, so even if you can’t attend, register anyways to get super valuable PPC content from the blog writers that live, breathe, and love PPC.
Plus a contest to win a Hero Conf ticket!
As a kickoff to the Summit, we’re introducing a new contest where you can win a free ticket to Hero Conf. With a unique tracking link from us that you’ll share to your network, the person who accounts for the most summit signups will win a ticket to Hero Conf!
The contest runs from February 9th – 28th. Here’s what you need to do to participate:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a personalized tracking link for the PPC Hero Summit by February 8th.
- Start using your unique tracking link on February 9th (not before – we won’t track it!)
- Use it up until February 28th. We’ll send the winner an email after the Summit is over.
- Also, you can get a tracking link at ANYTIME! The contest starts on the 9th, so if you want the full promotion time, get your link before then.
And that’s it! Any questions can be directed to the above email address. We’ll send out updates throughout the contest, so you know where you stand. You can see the full post on the contest here.