Hanapin Marketing Releases New Search Marketplace Report for Q1
Hanapin Marketing, an agency of digital marketing experts focused on pay per click advertising, just released a new report that analyzes paid search activity during Q1 of 2016 and recognizes key trends impacting the search marketplace today. The report is based on the client spends managed at Hanapin Marketing and shares insights gathered from recent surveys collected on the popular industry blog, PPC Hero.
• Mobile conversions are up 75% YOY, while clicks are up 40%. This is proof that users are not only searching for products on their phone, but also following through with a purchase
• Investments in Search are up 15% in Q1 2016 versus Q4 2015
• Paid search is showing strong returns for ecommerce companies
• CPCs are up +40% versus 2014
• Money is being pulled out of the Google Display Network and replaced by Programmatic and Facebook
“The biggest takeaway from this Industry Report is that, as platforms like Google and Bing continue to fine tune their ad products, advertisers are reaping the rewards of more sophisticated targeting. The overall outcome is more valuable customers and more revenue for advertisers that fully take advantage of paid search,” says Hanapin’s President, Jeff Allen.
The Q1 Search Marketplace will not be made public until Thursday, May 19th. To download, it is available online at: http://goo.gl/oy27HY
For more information about Hanapin, PPC Hero or Hero Conf, please contact Jamie Newton at 812-330-3134, ext. 145 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Hanapin Marketing
Founded in 2004, Hanapin Marketing manages and optimizes clients’ paid search, social and display programs and is the agency of experts behind the international conference series Hero Conf, and industry-leading blog PPC Hero. Hanapin Marketing’s core objective is to make everyone better at PPC: ourselves, our clients, our peers—the entire industry.