The PPC Agency of Experts behind PPC Hero and Hero Conf

Miss Cleo Sees the Future of Email Marketing

Share This:

The average business owner receives 96 emails per day. Email is cluttered and it is expected to grow. The average open rate for emails is 20%, so what happens with the other 80%? In this presentation, you’ll learn how to use Customer Match to target the rest of your list.

The Hanapin Newsletter

We release new marketing content twice a month. Subscribe and never miss an update.